viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

Write a 100 words article about yourself

Write a 100 words article for a teen magazine about yourself and the place you live in. Write:
  • full name
  • jobs/studies/habits
  • name of the place you live in
  • reasons why you like it

Guten Morgen! My name is Alfonso Cásarez, and in first place my work is about computers technical support, I work half time because I'm student too. I left my work about three months ago just to work by myself and be able to study. And by now, my plans are limited to the school. I'm studying “Lenguas Modernas”, basically is about learn to teach English and German. I'm stopping a lot of activities to make it works. For example, I used to bicycling on weekends, go to the beach, go out drinking some times, and reading on weekdays. Now I'm spending my money, time and efforts to make the things as good as I can at school.

I used to live in Ensenada BC, but I have 7 years living into La Paz BCS, I love this small city, people is kind, girls are beautiful, and the works lets me live unstressed (Until now, I hope it keeps like that in the future). When I came here, I was 18, I found the work I wanted to have (where I worked 7 years) I found the girl I wanted to find (who is my girlfriend since 5 years ago), and I grew up in different aspects of my life. Here I started writting for example, I write a poetry blog that I prefer to keep in secret because of my privacy. It's complicated to write being honest with yourself if the people you know, reads your most deep side. But the important part of this is that here I found that I can express myself in a different way.

I love the beaches, something makes me happy at the beach, and I don't know what is it, but I feel free there. I enjoyed a lot to bicycling too, with my brother Raúl, there some beautiful places to drive like “La presa de la buena mujer”, the circuit there is nice, but however, my brother doesn't live here anymore.

For those reasons and more I think I met the beauty of the life in this city and I'm involved with people that I appreciate with all my soul, here, in La Paz.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario