viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

Adjectives on sentences

Write 5 sentences with an Adjective, 5 with an Adjective comparative and 5 with an Adjective superlative.

  • Angel is a cool dude.
  • Angel is cooler than Rodrigo.
  • Angel is the coolest dude in the classroom.

  • My brother is very tall.
  • My brother is taller than me.
  • My brother is the tallest boy in my family.

  • My sister is young, she is 12 years old.
  • My sister Danna is younger than my little brother, Sergio.
  • My sister Danna is the youngest girl in my family.

  • There's a big tree tangled between the pole cables.
  • That tree is bigger than yours.
  • That tree is the biggest tree on the block.

  • That girl is really hot. XD
  • She is hotter than Rosa.
  • She is the hottest girl in the school.

  • Sandra is really beautiful.
  • She is more beautiful than Karla.
  • Sandra is the most beautiful girl on the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario