viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

Country/City life

Advantages/Disadvantages of living on country:

Advantages
  • Lot of space
  • Privacy
  • No traffic
  • No pollution
  • Limited social life
Disadvantages
  • There's no doctor
  • No hospital
  • No schools
  • No shops
  • No gas station


I don't know about country life because I have never lived on it. But I can guess it depends on the lifestyle. Lazy people vill get boring and active people willl be happy. Persollally I would try that, but there's no chance. Here where I live I think we are in a place between two worlds. There's no pollution like into big cities. But neither the extreme to don't find doctors.


Advantages/Disadvantages of living on city:

Advantages
  • Lots of places to go
  • schools
  • Rock and Roll
  • Girls are easy to find
  • There's shops
  • Gas stations
  • hospitals
Disadvantages
  • pollution
  • crime
  • noise
  • traffic
  • stress

I hate city life, like I said before I think I like to live in a place between both, and I like where I live. Life on cities is stressful and f**king hard. Everybody competes to everybody and nobody wins ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario