miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

Giving Advice.

*Write an advice about something.


-I'm too tired, since last week I have no time to sleep. My routine has been too hard, and I think it will keep in that way about two weeks. Do you know how it feels?

-Well, I think so. What I do when I have problems to sleep is to program my alarm clock to ring when I have slept in multiples of 90 minutes. For example, if I went to bed at 12:00a.m. And I have to go school at 7:00a.m. What I do is to program the cellphone at 4:30a.m. And the alarm clock at 6:00a.m. If the first one does not work, the second will almost always do the job. The 90mins multiples is about something I read about the REM sleep cycle. I have understood that REM cycle does a change each 90mins, so it's better to put the wake up alarm in that time because the REM cycle disables the ear sense. And if you force the things and you wake up at the middle of a REM cycle (someone has to slap you on the face), no matter if you have 10 hours sleeping, you'll feel tired in all ways. You can try that, I have found it true.


*The author is not an expert about the theme, so use your criteria.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario