miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

How would i like to be...

 Well, *i I don't want to be obvious, but the nature of the *cuestion question lets me do that. I would like to find the way to make legal money, easy and fast. With a supertopsecretmagicformula for bussiness that *i I still have no idea how works, or where to start looking for it... XD

Getting that, my plan is very easy, *i I would like to buy a company, for example, a clothe manufacturing, then *i I'll buy some people at Gobierno del Estado, and they will keep buying my clothes at the price *i I want the next 4 years, more or less. Repeating this schema with three or four kind of companies will let me stop working.

So *i I will buy a little boat, *i I'll take my girlfriend and *i I'll take a little vacation, lets say about three months. I want to browse all the Mar de Cortés. Of course, *i I'll pay to some people to go with me and teach me how to browse the boat, and how to fish and things like that. Because *i I don't know how to fish, and less about browsing a boat. x_x

Finishing the Vacation, *i I want to go studying to Germany three years. There *i I want to concentrate in getting a suscription into a gym, going to partys and grow at college, and make some international bussiness with German people to get even more money, and even more rich. 8-)

Three years later *i I want come back México and make four or five “movements” to keep me rich the next six years. I'll be about 29 at those days. So *i I'll go back to Germany to get a German girl and get married. I want to have a child, have a happy family.

Of course, that about the fammily won't works, and *i I'll get divorced. Then I will make a World Wide travel, to Japan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Chile, Argentina, Perú and Canada. Three months for each place.

And then.....

I will take a little time to think about what's next...

But summarizing *i I want to be rich, well trained for life and bussiness, attractive, simpatic, and overall free like wind.


All corrections and comments are corrections by Teacher Joe.*
Updated 30/sep/09

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario